This is the course intro and content for Customer Service Internationally Accredited Certification:
Duration 3 Days
Good customer service skills can brighten both your customers’ day and yours! If you can learn customer service skills it not only gives you a bit of confidence from the sense of a job well done, but can also be the difference between career development and a career in slump. You would be surprised how many people lack this vital ability. This course aims to ensure you are not one of them!
Course Content Outcomes
- Introduction to Customer Service
- The Three Key Elements
- Expand Your Definition of Service
- Who are Your Customers?
- Develop a Customer Friendly Approach
- What Customer Service Means
- Professional Qualities in Customer Service
- Customer Service Qualities
- Customer Service = Accountability + Delivery
- Good Information is Often Good Service
0.00 average based on 0 ratings